Vidya Balan Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Biography & Wiki
Who don’t khow Vidya Balan! Vidya Balan is an Indian actress. Today we will disscuss about one of the most famous face of bollywood, She is known for portraying strong protagonists and has been acknowledged in the media for pioneering a change in the concept of a Hindi film heroine. She has built up a career in Bollywood. She is the recipients of a lots of honors, including a National Film Award, five Screen Awards and five Filmfare Awards. By the Government of India in 2014 she was awarded the Padma Shri.
Vidya was born in Palghat, Kerala, India. Her father name is PR. Balan who worked as executive vice-president of Digicable and her mother name is Saraswathy Balan. She has a younger sister also and her name is Priya Balan. Vidya Balan Married to Siddharth Roy Kapur.
Vidya involved in film industery from her young age, and had her first acting part in the 1995 sitcom Hum Paanch. After that she estsblished a strong position in the film industery. She had many successful movie in her career life. Heyy Babyy (2007), Lage Raho Munna Bhai(2006), Kismat Konnection (2008), The Dirty Picture(2011), No One Killed Jessica(2011), Kahaani 2: Durga Rani Singh (2016), Hamari adhuty Kahani(2016) and many other superhit film was done b this bollywood superhit actress.
Let’s know Vidya Balan Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Wiki & Biodata:
Vidya Balan Biography & More:
- Vidya Balan Nickname: Vidhi
- Vidya Balan Real Name: Vidya P. Balan
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Indian
- Date of Birth: 1 January 1978
- Age: 39 Years
- Birthplace: Poothamkurussy, Puthur, Palakkad, Kerala, India
- Hometown: Chembur, Mumbai , Maharashtra, India
- Residence : Mumbai, India
- Sun Sign: Capricorn
- Caste: Not Available
- Religion: Hinduism
Vidya Balan Debut:
- Parineeta (2005, Bollywood film)
- Movie Debut : Bhalo Theko (2003, Bengali film)
- TV Debut: Hum Paanch (1995)
Vidya Balan Height, Weight & Body Measurements:
- Height in Inches: 5′ 4”
- Height in Meters: 1.63 m
- Height in Centimeters: 163 cm
- Weight in Pounds: 132 lbs
- Weight in Kilograms: 60 kg
- Bra Size: 35B
- Body Measurements: 35-28-35
- Hip Size: 35 Inches
- Waist Size: 28 Inches
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
Education and School, College:
- Educational Qualification: Masters degree in Sociology
- School: St. Anthony Girls’ High School, Mumbai
- College: University of Mumbai, Mumbai, St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
You May Also Read:
Affairs and Relations:
- Current Relationship/ Affair: Unknown
- Boyfriends: Siddharth Roy Kapur (Producer and Businessman)
Marriage and Children:
- Marital Status: Married on 14 December 2012
- Husband/ Spouse: Siddharth Roy Kapur, Businessman and Producer (2012-present)
- Daughter: N/A
- Son: N/A
Family and Relatives:
- Mother: Saraswathy Balan (Homemaker)
- Father: P. R. Balan
- Sister: Priya Balan
- Brother: N/A
- Brother-in-laws: Aditya Roy Kapur and Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Cousin: Priyamani
- Money Factor:
- Salary 10 crore/film (INR)
- Net Worth $15 million
Favourite Things of Vidya Balan:
- Favourite Films: Bollywood: Gol Maal (1979), Hollywood: Before Sunset, Before Sunrise
- Favourite Directors: Hrishikesh Mukherjee, Gulzar
- Favourite Actresses: Madhuri Dixit, Shabana Azmi, Julie Delphy ,Kate Winslet, Julia Roberts
- Favourite Actors: Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Al Pacino, Morgan Freeman
- Favourite Food: Thai cuisine
- Favourite Colour: Red
- Favourite Musicians: Zakir Hussain, Enrique Iglesias, Michael Jackson, Midival Punditz, Indian Ocean
- Favourite Destination: New Zealand and New York
- Favourite Perfume: Elizabeth Arden, Issey Miyake
- Hobbies: Reading
- Cars Collection: She has some limited edition name Mercedes E-Class.
- Sorry!! No contacts are available now.
Vidya Balan career:
Vidya Balan became born on January 1, 1979 in Chembur, Mumbai. While seeking after her graduate degree, Vidya was given a role as the female lead in the Malayalam film which name is Chakram. she was given a role as the female lead in N. Linguswamy’s Run (2002). she was signed on for a third Tamil film, Manasellam (2003), But failed to get a theatrical release. she was signed on by Goutam Halder for his free Bengali show Bhalo Theko: her initially film release. In 2005 Vidya made her Hindi film to make a big appearance with Pradeep Sarkar’s melodic show Parineeta. In 2007 Vidya featured in a supporting role in Mani Ratnam’s semi-biographical drama Guru. Afterthat she didn’t need to look back. She made a lots of superhit film.
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts about Vidya Balan:
- Do you Know?–Viadya is a Tamilian from Kerala.
- She dosen’t smoke. But it is not known that does she drink Alcohol,Yes or No!
- She achieved the Filmfare Award for the best actress in movie ‘PAA’.
- She did a part as one of the four five young ladies of the well known TV program, ‘Murmur Paanch’, before entering Bollywood.
- She has a wish to once act as a Charlie Chaplin on screen.
- Actor Aditya Roy Kapur and Kunaal Roy Kapur are her brother-in-laws.
- Vidya’s loves to read books by Paulo Coelho.
- She can speak English, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali and Hindi fluently.
- She also has signed 12 south movies but due to some reason, the making of the movies did not go further.
- Do you know? Vidya Balan is very good in Bengali, which is her husband’s native language and she seems to converse with his family and her husband in Bengali itself.
- Vidya desires to play the legendary actor, Charlie Chaplin on screen. She loved Sridevi as a Charlie Chaplin in ‘Mr India’ and she would love to attempt Charlie Chaplin too.
- She has a thing for giggling. she is seen giggling in many television shows.
- She plays a role of cupid for her friends, who are looking for relationships.
- She is a die-hard fan of Paulo Coelho and have read every book he has ever written.
- According to the friend to Vidya, she was a couple-maker in relationships as she loved playing cupid for her friends.
- She is very good with match making and her match making capabilities have made many of her friends find their other half.
- To get a role in the movie “the Dirty Picture she gains 12 kg. Because of her one dialogue in that movie she got a title of entertainment lady.
- She was very popular with her advertisements in house holds, even before acting in movies.
- Vidya Balan is reportedly fixated on cleanliness as she experiences Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Vidya is so much sorted out that even she spots a little tidy some place, she cleans it immediately.
- She nearly had done 5 movies which have not yet been released before doing her first movie in Bengali, after which she got her first Hindi movie, Parineeta.
- After working in one serial she struggles for three years to become a famous.
- As she is vegetarian so she was voted by PETA as the India’s hottest vegetarian.
- She is very obsessed with cleanliness. She wants everything neat and clean and if she found any spot she removes that. She also has suffered from the obsessive compulsive disorder.